Wednesday, March 9

Top 5 Things I've done since my last Stopfive post

I had no idea! It's good to be back. I think.

1. Created the most awesome sport ever invented. It is called Pepsiball (at least until Pepsi sues me). I will have video of it soon enough.

2. Resigned my post as Summit Pacific College recruiter to pursue my Master's degree.

3. Started work on The Rocket's book. Yes, he will have a book.

4. Found Andrew Blackwood. Then promptly lost him again.

5. Joined Twitter. So that the world can hear my unnecessary thoughts as soon as they come to me. And so I can have "followers."

Comments:
I follow Apollo. He's the only one worth following!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]