Saturday, March 14
Top 5 Academy Award Moments of 2009
I was just going to comment on the last one, but then I kept thinking of things.
5. When the Red Carpet interviewer asked Sarah Jessica Parker who her husband was.
4. Allison winning a whole crapload of door prizes. Go team!
3. Kate Winslet's acceptance speech in which she asked her dad to give a shout out (good pick Slynn!).
2. Steve Martin and Tina Fey presenting not one, but two awards (kudos Kyle).
1. Hugh Jackman's opening monologue/number. Perfect.
Extras: Worst Moment of the night - The live direction of the In Memoriam section, with all that weird camera fading and moving.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]