Friday, January 2

Top 5 Simpsons Quotes:

1. "You tried your best, but you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."
2. "Oh what a beautiful day. The sun is shining. The birds are singing. The bees are trying to have sex with them, or at least that's my understanding."
3. "Cows would eat you and everybody you care about."
4. "I'm like that guy who single-handedly built his own rocket and flew to the moon. What was his name? Apollo Creed?"
5. "I have 3 kids and no money. Why can't I have no kids and 3 money?"

Comments:
I don't really have much Simpsons experience, but my favourite is and will forever be, "It tastes like burning."

Although number 2 & 4 are pretty fantastic.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]