Friday, January 2

Top 5 Albums of 2008 - The Marriage Edition

Okay, so as many of you know, I am not much of an album buyer, and I've been finding lately that the albums I buy are more for my wife than for me. Without further ado, here they are:

1. Colbie Caillat - "Coco." I try to let Tara listen to this one on her own.
2. Coldplay - "Vive la Vida." This one was for me, but she likes it too.
3. Hillsong - "Savior King Live." Actually her friends bought that for her.
4. Michael W. Smith - "A New Hallelujah." African Children's Choir sings on this one.
5. (Pending) Chris Dane Owens - "Blue Stone." You need to check out this video: http://www.chrisdaneowens.com/video/shine_flash.html

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]