Wednesday, April 2

Dan Donkers' Top 5 quintessential movies

1. Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever (2002) - Not only does Dan think the acting in this movie is incredible; He has great respect for it because he claims to have walked by the Vancouver Library the very DAY before Ecks and Sever blew up the entire side of the building! He's ALWAYS telling me, "Dude, if I went to the library one day later; I'd be a gonner!"

2. 3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain (1998) - Dan once told me that this movie is not actually a movie. In fact, it's a documentary about the Donkers' brothers. He says that all the events are completely true, and that he and his brothers starred in the movies under different names to hide their true ninja identities. I've always wondered about Dan's cat-like agility.

3. Torah!, Torah!, Torah! (?) - I keep telling Dan that this movie does not exist! I think he's confused with the American-Japanese film "Tora!, Tora!, Tora!" about the attack on Pearl Harbor. He keeps telling me "it's a movie about the Japanese air strike on the 'House of Torah' (The actual location of the original copy of the Torah) in Hoboken, New Jersey!"

4. Gigli (2003) - Bennifer will always live on in Dan's heart.

5. Norbit (2007) - I believe Donkers' catch phrase for this movie is: "The only thing better than one Eddie Murphy in a movie is THREE Eddie Murphys in a movie!"

Comments:
I can verify everything said in this post about Donkers.
 
I still thank the Lord I decided to return my books on time that fateful day!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]