Friday, December 14

Top 5 Albums of 2007

1. Bloc Party – A Weekend In the City

2. Arctic Monkeys – Favourite Worst Nightmare

3. The National – Boxer

4. Kings of Leon – Because of the Times

5. Project 86 – Rival Factions

Amen.

Comments:
stewart your taste in music perplexes me and astounds me all at the same time!

I am very glad you too love the national!

Man the boxer is sooo good!!!
 
I know! It's so great. Their first(?) one, Alligator, is also pretty great.

I owe credit to you for pointing me in the right direction, via such wonderful bands as Band of Horses, TV On the Radio, In Medias Res, etc. In fact, I think the first time I ever heard Pedro the Lion was from you.

My children will thank you.
 
yeah, alligator is a good album too, but it's a totally different kind of album. Boxer, the drummer really carries the entire album, which is really kind of different, but it works so well with the album.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]