Thursday, December 7

Top5 Quotes from "Me and You and Everyone We Know"

5. "Yes. Yes I have, Peter."
4. "We have a whole life to live together, you f*&%er...but it can't start until you call."
3. "Yeah, see, this is why you don't want a village raising your kid...because there's sketchy parts of the village, and some of the villagers are junkies and child molesters."
2. "Why do we exit quickly? Because when grenade shrapnel enters your body it doesn't go in smooth like a bullet -- it rips through your flesh and it bounces around inside...IT BOUNCES! And that's why we exit in an orderly fashion."
1. "I don't wanna have to do this, this living. I just walk around. I wanna be swept off my feet, ya' know? I want my children to have magical powers; I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it."

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]