Thursday, December 7

Top 5 Superpowers I would want if I was a Racoon (A tribute to the Racoon that ate our Garbage)

1. Flight. For obvious reasons. Everybody wants to fly. And rule the world, but that's a different story.
2. Absolute silence. If somehow everything I did made no noise. That would make my life so much easier, as far as rummaging goes anyways.
3. Laser Eyes. That I could shoot the lasers out of my eyes.
4. Unbreakable Metal Teeth. So much more intimidating. Especially if they looked all silver and metallic. And then I could pretty much eat anything in anyones garbage can. Actually, I could just start eating the garbage cans themselves.
5. Invisibility. Although I would be nocturnal and hard to see anyways, invisibility would be the icing on the cake. Has anyone here ever tried to write the word "invisibility"? It is difficult and it feels weird.

Comments:
If you were your dream raccoon, you would be frighteningly (is that even spelt right?) similar to Jaws off the old Bond movies.

At least you'd have metal teeth, and that's what I'm talking about.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]