Tuesday, December 12

Top 5 School of Rock Quotes

1. Dewey: God of Rock, thank you for this chance to kick ass. We are your humble servants. Please give us the power to blow people's minds with our high voltage rock. In your name we pray. Amen.

2. Dewey: And it may sound easy, but nothing could be harder. It will test you head and your mind and your brain too.

3. Dewey: It’s a…a rare blood disease. Stick-it-to-da-man-noisis.
Battle of the Bands director: What's that? I've never heard of it.
Dewey: You're lucky. Cause it's hell.

4. Dewey: [on sticking it to "The Man"] You can't just say it, man. You've gotta feel it in your blood and guts! If you wanna rock, you gotta break the rules. You gotta get mad at the man! And right now, I'm the man. That's right, I'm the man, and who's got the guts to tell me off? Huh? Who's gonna tell me off?
Freddy: Shut the hell up, Schneebly!
Dewey: That's it Freddy! That's it! Who can top him?
Alicia: Get outta here, stupidass.
Dewey: Yes, Alicia!
Summer: You're a joke! You're the worst teacher I've ever had!
Dewey: Summer, that is great! I like the delivery because I felt your anger!
Summer: Thank you.
Lawrence: You're a fat loser and you have body odor.
Dewey: ...All right, all right! Now, is everybody nice and pissed off?
Billy: You're tacky and I hate you!
Dewey: Okay, you see me after class!

5. Miss Mullins: I'm sorry to interrupt, but Miss Lemmons said she heard music coming from the classroom.
Dewey: Music? Uh, music. I haven't heard any music. Uh-oh, you know what? Miss Lemmons must be on crack, right kids?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]