Monday, December 4

Top 5 Favorite Comedies

1. High Fidelity - This movie is awesome.
2. Groundhog Day - I am not sure when i started liking this movie. But it seems like I have watched it a million times, or maybe that is just the mairage of the movie itself. Either way, If I made movies I would try my darndest to get Bill Murray to be in them.
3. Anchorman - The Legend of Ron Burgendy
4. Home Alone
5. Ferris Bueller's Day Off

This list was tough for me to make. But I think this is the honest list.
Adaptation, Sean of the Dead, Ace Ventura, Where the buffalo Roam all where almost there.

Comments:
Yeeeeeeah! Shawn of the Dead! I was going to put that on my list too, but then I thought, it's a zombie/romantic/comedy movie, so I can save it for either my "Top Favourite Zombie Movies" or "Top Favourite Romantic Movies"...

:)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]