Monday, December 25

Top 5 Comedies

1. Patton - "Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
2. The Divine Comedy - "Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate"
3. Willow - "I don't love her, she kicked me in the face!"
4. 12 Angry Men - "Bright? He's a common ignorant slob. He don't even speak good English."
5. 2001: A Space Odyssey - "Open the pod bay doors, HAL."


"Daisy, Daisy, Give me your answer do.
I'm half crazy all for the love of you.
It won't be a stylish marriage,
I can't afford a carriage.
But you'll look sweet upon the seat
Of a bicycle built for two."

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]