Thursday, November 23

Top Five Jack Bauer Quotes

As my life is about to have meaning again in about a month and a bit...I hearby give you Jack Bauers greatest lines...however that is to say that anything he says is the greatest thing ever...listening to Jack breathe is the greatest thing ever!

5. I'm federal agent Jack Bauer, and today is the longest day of my life. (Season 1...etc)
4. When I'm finished with you, you're gonna wish that you felt this good again. (Season 5)
3. You are gonna tell me what I wanna know, it's just a matter of how much you want it to hurt. (Season 5)
2. God, forgive me. (Season 3)
1. I'm gonna need a hacksaw. (Season 3)

Comments:
You're such an idolater, Geoff.



...frigging pagan.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]