Wednesday, November 8

Top 5 Reasons I want to be able to Fly

1. Easy travel. I can get to places "as the crow flies." Or, in my case, "as the Dan flies." Although transporting any kind of luggage would be difficult.
2. I think it would impress the lady. I mean, it worked for Peter Pan.
3. The freedom would be amazing. What's a more freeing feeling than flying above the world?
4. I could perform these heroic rescues when people or their cats get stuck in trees and such.
5. I think it's a skill that would come in handy during the impending collapse of Western Civilization.

Comments:
You should watch the show "Heroes". If evolution has its way, you might just be able to...
 
impending collapse. well put
 
Moe Sizlack with the parachute fan. People saving people...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]