Sunday, November 12

Top 5 Greatest Beards. Ever.

I spent the last month cultivating a beard with all the passive effort I could muster. Alas, a beard-trimming accident not three days ago resulted in the complete loss of my beautiful work of art. I am sad.

As an ode to five of the greatest beards ever to grace the planet, and as inspiration to myself as I begin the process all over again (not to mention for those gentlemen--and ladies, should they so choose--who are considering partaking in this most holy act of worship unto God), I present the following pictures:











BONUS:
(Because it's that amazing.)


Comments:
This was one of the best posts. EVER.
 
easily one of the best

its in my top 5 for sure

well done
 
hey its jenn ! how have you been!
 
seriously though, i don't see how sacred heart jesus's beard really compares with the rest of those...
 
Whaaaat?! Look at that thing. The Son of God has some kind of crazy twin-peak beard -- not to mention, a perfectly manicured one. That's a beard to be envied, my friend. Envied.

What would Jesus do? Hah. More like, How Awesome Would Jesus Grow A Beard. And the answer is Very Awesome.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]