Monday, October 23

Top 5 Moments of Rage

1. Yukon Airport Security Guy - "I'm sorry sir, you can't take this drum tuning key on to the plane
Dan - "Are you serious? It's attached to my keychain."
YAS - "We can't allow any tools on the plane."
Dan - "But . . . no for real, it's not a tool. It's a key. For drums."
YAS - "I'm sorry. We can mail it to you if you like"
Dan - "Aarrrggghh"

2. (Sound of vacuum above my bedroom at 7:00 AM)
Dan's brain - "What is that? Is that a vacuum? Seriously, they're vacuuming at 7 in the morning. What is this place? Aarrrggghh!"

3. Regina Airport Security Guy - "Can I just check your backpack?"
Dan - "Sure."
RAS - "Sir, you know you can't take any liquids on the plane right?"
Dan - What? No, I didn't know that."
RAS - "I'm afraid I have to confiscate your toothpaste, hair gel, and shaving cream."
Dan - "What?? Come on! Can't you just open them up or something. I'll even eat the toothpaste to prove it's not explosive!"
RAS - "I'm sorry sir, I can't let you take these."
Dan - "Aarrrggghh!!"

4. Dan - "I want to put a Led Zeppelin song on the new mix cd I'm making. I wonder if ITunes has any"
Led Zeppelin - "Screw you ITunes! We don't give our music up to anyone! We laugh in the face of your 'digital revolution'!"
Dan - "Aarrrggghh!!!"

5. Dan - "I think I'll drive my car to church this morning. Lalala, what a lovely day."
Ruby (Dan's car) - "Wow! Is it just me, or is it really hot out here. Seriously, I'm sooooo hot!!"
Dan - "Hmm, that's odd. The temperature gage seems to be rising quite rapidly."
Ruby - "Okay, I think I've definitely got a fever or something. Are you hot? 'Cause it's crazy hot out here. Can we go home?"
Dan - (pulling over to the side of the road to turn around) "Aarrrggghh!!!!"

Comments:
You make me laugh.
 
P.S. What is your e-mail? And by "what is your e-mail" I don't mean, "WHAT is your e-mail?" I mean "What is the address to which I may send e-mail to you?" I 'know' what e-mail is, Dan. Geez.
 
That is not a vacuum cleaner, my friend. It is a digital chainsaw. The digital revolution is here.

Okay, actually it's a juicer. In the kitchen.
For making....juice...
 
haha... that was gold, i needed that laugh...
 
Classic.
 
weeeeee
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]