Wednesday, October 11

Top 5 Inventions that are Guaranteed to Exist 20 Years from Now

This post comes with my personal guarantee. If I am wrong, I'll give all of you 10 future dollars each.

1. Hovercars. There are commercials already suggesting this idea (Anyone seen the new GMC 160 000 km warranty commercial?)
2. Food pills. No more eating real food for me thank you. I'm a busy future man, and I need my fast paced future nourishment pills.
3. Hugbots. These are robots whose sole purpose is to hug people. They won't take off right away. The inventors will have to figure out how to make them not so hard and sharp edged. And sometimes they hug eachother and get welded together because they overheat. Trust me, once the bugs are worked out, humanity will never look back.
4. Hoverhouses. Like hovercars, only bigger and slower. Just make sure you lower the stairdeck before you walk out the front door.
5. Robodogs. Dogs that are robots. They're faster and have a way better sense of smell. However, their value as pets may lose a little in translation.

Comments:
Do you remember that one part in the hovercar commercial when the guy in the hovering car looks over at the attractive girl in the hovering car next to him and shrugs, as if to say "Meh, I guess it's just one of those things. Wanna hover over there for a drink?" Classic.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Also, Metamucil now comes in pill form. Dan.
 
i hate hate hate robots. i reject your future.
 
I also reject it, Dan, mostly because of a worthless guarantee. What will ten bucks be worth in 20 years? Seriously. So I reject your reality and substitute my own. I need at least a million space bucks, or my hover Winnebago will run out of gas. Maybe the pirate poster could do something about this. If only...
 
But Moey, maybe the hugbot version 6.3 could change your mind?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]