Sunday, September 24

Top 5 Stores I Visited Today

1. Drexoll Games - a board game store with tables set up to play board games, and at least 15 different versions of Settlers.
2. Hourglass Comics - Man it was good to see Simon and the old crew again
3. XS Cargo - that place sucks, unless you want to buy useless crap.
4. Wireless Wave - damn bastards owed me money, and I got it from them, kind of, well, I got instore credit. Shut up!
5. De Dutch Panakoek house - a so so establishment, but hey, as a wise German man once said, "If you're Dutch, you ain't much."


"Now look at them yo-yo's that's the way you do it
You play the guitar on the MTV
That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Money for nothin' and your chicks for free
Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Lemme tell ya them guys ain't dumb
Maybe get a blister on your little finger
Maybe get a blister on your thumb"

"Money for nothin' and your chicks for free
I want my, I want my, I want my MTV"

Comments:
i hate settlers. i hate it so much. almost as much as robots.

anybody need sheep? sheep? sheep?
 
Seriously Blackwood, Simon and the Crew? At the comic book store? Dude . . .
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]