Saturday, September 23

Top 5 Regrets from Last night

1. Hitting on an engaged girl, who has two kids - what was I thinking?
2. Getting into a debate about the economics of gay marriage in the 1940's. At 3am - You know me, can't resist.
3. Buying so much Coke - but it was only 50cents for 1L bottles, so I bought 4, and it was real Coca-Cola too)
4. Playing penny poker on a penny coloured carpet - lost a lot of blinds that way.
5. Staying up until 4am, knowing that I had to get up at 7am, and was going to have a hangover - stupid morning coffee plans.


"I cut down trees. I eat my lunch.
I go to the lavatory.
On Wednesdays I go shoppin'
And have buttered scones for tea."

"I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay.
I sleep all night and I work all day"

Comments:
welcome back to stopfive?

it's been a long time?

hooray!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]