Sunday, August 13

Top 5 Reasons I Missed The Stop-Five Party

1. I was abducted by aliens, who did experiments on me and touched me in my no-no places.
2. There was a freak storm that knocked out power to my house, and only my house. In fact, it only knocked out power to my room. Creepy.
3. I was high. On Jesus.
4. I thought we were literally having a get-together. I flew out to the Stop-Five Records rendezvous point in Tokyo. Where are you guys?
5. I was still asleep.

(P.S. Sorry I missed it!)

Comments:
God damn. You missed the last tram. You killed the party again.

Way to go, Kyle.
 
i can't belive you would smoke jesus you jerk!!
 
No, I injected Jesus.

Into my heart.

With the Needle of Repentence and Propitiation and Sanctification.

I got it from the Safe Injection Site of 'BG Club'.

(Anyone want to illustrate a children's book I'm working on: 'Injecting Jesus: Say No to Crack, Say Yes to Christ'?)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]