Thursday, April 27

Top 5 Reasons I want a new job

1. The shifts suck. For instance, today I started work at 5 am. Tomorrow I am at work until 11:45 pm.
2. My boss is a....not a very nice person. And not a good manager either.
3. My job is making me hate people - both the ones I work with and the ones I serve. I wanted to help out homeless people. I'm not so sure any longer.
4. There is too much stress at my store. And I'm not the only one that thinks so. About 5 core people want to quit right now. I think that says something. Stress does not equal less than $10/hour.
5. One word: Frappuccinos. Downtown, in the summer, in Kelowna. Need I say more?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]