Monday, March 20

Top 5 Tiredness Inspired Thoughts

1. "I wonder if I could get home from the office using only right turns."
2. "If I had three arms, would I be a better drummer?"
3. "Would anyone notice if I threw my computer out the window? Wait, my office doesn't have a window."
4. "I wonder if anyone would notice if I just sat here and stared at my windowless wall until quitting time."
5. "Who let Michael Jackson sing 'Beat it'? Seriously, he's the least tough Jackson. His older brothers must have had a field day with that one."

Comments:
whatever

that MJ album was crazy tough
beat it
bad
etc.
 
this has nothing to do with your top 5, but i just emailed erwin mcmanus' church in california and my message simply said this: "i want a job."

and then i sent it.
 
OKAY OKAY!!!!

Everyone in the WORLD, needs to check out this website.
i would post it in a top 5 list, but one link wouldn't meet the criteria!
maybe i'll think of a top five for it, just so all of you can enjoy the greatness of this website.

www.wingmusic.co.nz

i especially like Wing singing AC/DC's back in black. go to the sample section.
 
you couldn't make it down the hill only using right turns.

yes

exactly

no

you did... you PoP loving bastard! ;)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]