Friday, March 17

Top 5 Reasons I don't have a Girlfriend

Every self respecting single guy has been asked this question once or twice. Here's my answer.

1. My long walks on the beach involve picking up many rocks and looking for crabs. Girls don't always dig that.
2. Dressing up to go out involves ironing shirts. I don't have the patience for ironing.
3. I like shopping too much?
4. Sometimes I make fun of the music girls listen to. They don't dig that either.
5. I sing way too much. I'm bad at singing.

Editor's note: This is not a self-pity list, nor am I fishing for compliments.

Comments:
DON DANKERS>... I THINK YOUR AN AMAZING GUY>... YOUR BRIDE WILL COME, DRIVING SIX WHITE HORSES>... (poor guy)
 
Ok, honestly -- #1, 3, 5 are absolutely perfect reasons why you should have a girlfriend. In fact, I think they will be three reasons why the girl you will eventually meet and marry is the girl you marry.

Singing poorly is a talent all its own.

You are the man, Dan.
Hey, that rhymes.
I think I just wrote the first sentence of my new song.
The song I will sing at your wedding.
And if you marry a girl name Fran, that'd really help me out.
Just keep it in mind.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]