Monday, March 27

Top 5 Quotes from Blue Like Jazz

5. "When the church does not love its enemies, it fuels their rage. It makes them hate us more."

4. "Nobody will listen to you unless they sense that you like them."

3. "You know, Don, marriage is worth the trade. You lose all your freedom, but you get this friend. This incredible friend."

2. "And so I have come to understand that strength, inner strength, comes from receiving love as much as it comes from giving it. I think apart from the idea that I am a sinner and God forgives me, this is the greatest lesson I have ever learned. When you get it, it changes you."

1. "Sometimes you have to watch somebody love something before you can love it yourself. It is as if they are showing you the way."

Go Don!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]