Tuesday, March 21

Top 5 Productive Things My Mustache Does For Me

1. Collectively lowers the initial expectations of everyone who meets me. I know that I am the stupid young kid with rediculous hair and clothes and general humanity, but the mustache drops me down another bunch of slots for shizzle.
2. Turn off Girls. I am stupid enough to think that any girl could fall for me. I know its vane, but I think this song is about me. With the Mustache no girl will fall for me. The second looks are bewilderment, horror, disbelief, fear, etc.
3. Makes me a poster boy. Albeit its a poster boy for the half hearted festival of Mustache March, but still I am the poster boy.
4. Makes me the best kisser ever. Mustaches equal kissing genious. You don't need to do anything but lock the lips and the bristles will do the rest. Ahhh yeah.
5. Distracts people from my Braces.

Aside: a def man told me today that he found it hard to read my lips because of the mustache on my upper one.


Comments:
your my new idol.
 
you're still cute;)
 
I love your mustache. And, by extension, you.
Keep it comin'.
 
previous anonymous = Holly, Moey, Allie, Jo, Rob, Otto, Rivers, Slynn, Andrew, and ME.
 
your mustache post is very similar for my beard a few years back... cept of course, your mustache takes it up a notch... bam!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]