Sunday, February 12

Top5 Quotes from The Office (UK) Christmas Special

5. And, you know, also, if you're laughing in the jungle you're going to give your position away to the enemy.
4. Girls...invite girls...not the girls that work here...other girls, pretty girls...it shouldn't cost you anything.
3. It's a democracy, that's the point. Everyone gets their ideas on a piece of paper.
2. No, I don't know exactly how I'll feel...I'll feel like a friend feels, whatever that is.
1. The people you work with are people you were just thrown together with...probably the only thing you've got in common is the fact that you walk around on the same bit of carpet for eight hours a day. So, obviously, when someone comes in who you, you have a connection with - yeah. And Dawn was a ray of sunshine in my life, and it meant a lot.

Honourable mentions:
"Careful. She's got a fiancee."
"But, as I said, I'm not going to ask her again...c'mon! I might ask her again. No I won't, no I won't. I know I won't, I know I won't. She would have to do the asking."

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]