Monday, February 6

Top 5 Songs I Will Buy with my new ITunes Account

Now that ITunes knows my Visa number, I might as well make some purchases.

1. "Dear Sons and Daughters of Hungry Ghosts" -Wolf Parade (Already purchased). The fact is, if I have any good taste in music I can generally attribute it to Mr. Kang, who played this one for me.
2. "Always be my Baby" - Mariah Carey. Opposite of above.
3. "Wheat Kings" - Tragically Hip. Mentioned in an earlier post.
4. "Take Five" - Dave Brubeck. How I've been a drummer for so long without owning this song (Or the Timeout album for that matter) is incomprehensible.
5. "Hurt" - Jonny Cash version. I've been itching for this one for a while now.

Comments:
Dave Brubeck= fantastic!

I bought his timeout albumn a while back. Definatley worth the buy!

You should download Blue Rondo A La Turk, thats a crazy song! Infact, its what im listeing to right now. Ohh...and Un-sqare dance too! DO IT!

By the way, this is Lifeisshortbutsweetforcertain's brother. I forgot my username and password...im not cut-out for this blogger thing.
 
heehee.
Blue Rondo is brilliant.
Who writes songs in 9/8?
Dave Brubeck, that's who!
 
Did you know that it was Slynn who actually bought Wolf Parade for Dan Kang in the beginning? Just thought I'd get my piece of recognition in.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]