Sunday, February 26

Top 5 places to find seeing stones

1. I found the blue seeing stone while backpacking through Tibet. "It changed me!"
2. I found the red seeing stone in a little cranny between my bed and my desk, beneath dirty socks and cracker crumbs. Note to self: never eat crackers in bed. Never.
3. I found the orange seeing stone in the eye socket of an old witch; now I know how I am to die.
4. I found the pink seeing stone after defeating the ogre in the Caves of Raknar, and the Sorceress gave it to me to aid in my quest of rescuing Princess Enidan from the dragon Nightshade.
5. I couldn't find the clear seeing stone, so I cheated and looked in the other four. Then, I stole it from Donkers who was using it to up the ratio of HOC's. Shame on you.


"I have kissed honey lips
Felt the healing in her fingertips
It burned like fire
This burning desire
I have spoke with the tongue of angels
I have held the hand of a devil
It was warm in the night
I was cold as a stone"

"But I still haven't found what I'm looking for"

Comments:
God bless U2
 
Congratulations on the completion of your quest mr. Vlackvood.

Stopfive records is back . . .
back in Blackwood.

heehee

Carissa gave me that one.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]