Wednesday, February 22

Top 5 Memories from my Childhood in Port Moody

1. The swimming pool where I learned to swim.
2. The ice rink where my dad works. We'd play hockey there every New Years Eve.
3. The bridge where me and my friends would play Pooh sticks (named after Winnie the Pooh).
4. The Quiznos Subs store I worked at. I love Quiznos subs. Although I wasn't really a child when I worked there.
5. The place where I wanted to camp, even though it was right on a busy walking trail.

Man, good times in the PoMo.

Comments:
your not from port moody!
 
Just because you're his heterosexual life partner, does not mean you can assume his identity.
 
This post is just getting creepy.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]