Wednesday, January 25

Top5 StopFive Unsolved Mysteries

5. Why does everyone keep calling their friends creepy? Sometimes it's fun to act creepy, but only because we are so obviously the farthest thing from it. I don't think any of you are creepy. Do you agree? I need answers.
4. MattyRob. Who in the frackin' verse is MattyRob? Someone please tell me. Please.
3. Are Jenn's top car names intrinsically valuable or do they symbolize the uniqueness of the cultural icons they represent? I'll try to guess: Stella DuBois Kowalski, Marvin the Martian, Spock son of Sarek, Bea Arthur (golden), and Mike Waszowski? But maybe they're just good names. What do I know? (rhetorical)
2. Is tuna/ketchup KD better than bacon/butter KD? I've heard a lot of talk, but seen no actual effort go into convincing the general readership one way or the other. However I'm willing to host and judge a StopFive cook-off to settle the matter once and for all. If Dan and Jenn are really convinced of their recipes' superiority or just want to further the cause of science, they can let me know. Also I'm hungry.
1. Is there life outside the planet earth? If so, what would be the top 5 forms of it?

Comments:
Wow! I'm on a list! Me! On a list! I feel so famous...yep that's who i am, a guy who made the stop five list!

Woohoo!
 
Some of us actually are creepy sometimes. Some of us more often than others. But all in all, I don't think we're creepy. I think we're great, and I like us.

STELLA!!!! Oh, I can picture Ned Flanders with no shirt...weird.

Top 5 forms of life:
1. Spiritual Life (God, Angels, etc)
2. Life as we know it
3. Life Abundant (cross between previous two, I think sort of)
4. Alien Life Forms, whatever they may be
5. =with a bullet= Undead.
 
Matty Rob is cool, no need to worry about him!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]