Thursday, January 19

Top Five Things That Need to Find a Place in My Room

1. The super over powerful desklamp. It has been roving all over the floor, for months. It was on my bedside table but fell off, and has since been replaced by alot of things.
2. My Street Walk Sign. I found it in Vancouver in an ally, thinking that it would be a rad contribution to any cool guy's room. It has yet to contribute to anything but sitting behind my closet door.
3. Clothing. I have too many of these. I just don't have enough room. I am about to inherit more.
4. My Video Camera. I think that it needs to be in a very accessable, but poinent position. Maybe a full time tripod in the corner would be cool. I really don't know. It is on my bedside table, where my lamp used to be.
5. The organizational pixies.

I am off to the orthadonist, at 23. what a sucker I am.

Comments:
put your camera in your computer room, or something like that. I keep all the technology in one room now, I actually know where everything is.

PS. Tripod doesn't work as well as you think!
 
also, it might be creepy to have a camera on a tripod set up in your bedroom...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]