Thursday, January 19

Top Five Strange Things I Do

1. push 24. It is weird, and is obvious on this websight, but its true. I have inflicted hundreds with this passion and I am not even exagerating. But I love it, and I am generous with my DVDs so it is a happy union.
2. kiss
3. Play Fantasy Football. This is a massive obsession with me. I cant really explain why I love it so much, but I do. It is my hobby.
4. Hope. I am constanly in this delemna of seeing more than is given, of wanting more than I have. Its like this constant reminder that life is always changing for me. Kinda puts alot of pressure on any relationships I have. But yeah, I do it
5. Advice homeless youth. It really is this weird thing that I do. Completely demanding of humility, while having some sort of confidence in my thoughts and words that they could make a differnce.

and the game continues. All stop fivers must do a list, by the way.

Comments:
So does that mean you kiss strangely, or that it's strange that you kiss? Or do you kiss people in an effort to get them to be in love with 24? Cause yeah, that would be strange.

Especially if in the middle of a make-out session you were like, 'Hey, this reminds me of episode 6 of season 3 when Jack made out with this one cute girl. You should watch it.' (Note: I haven't seen season 3 yet, so I have no idea if he makes out with a cute girl in episode 6--but I doubt it, because really, if you're saving the world, you don't have time to kiss girls.)
 
there is always time to kiss cute girls...
 
there is always time to kiss cute girls...
 
I think it's strange because Bryan kisses anything.
Seriously.
He kissed like 8 telephone poles when he was in BC.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]