Tuesday, January 31

Top Five Reasons You Should Buy an XBox 360

1. Call of Duty 2 - single player - wow, I just beat this (on normal) with my friend Ian in one day 81/2 hours worth. crazy fun. So much detail. So challenging. So expansive. Its beautiful.
2. They are making a Halo 3 for it. I am saying this will be the game of ever.
3. Really cool wireless controls.
4. High Definition capabilities.
5. It is the only one of the big 3 systems to come out yet. I will buy the Nintendo one maybe, cause i like Zelda. I may also want to get whoever has the rights to "24" games on the next generation systems. But yeah... its the only one out.

I am kinda a video game geek sometimes.

Comments:
Bryan....I will still remember the day when you broke my jack bauer virginity...for that I am forever greatful!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]