Friday, January 13

Top Five Reasons To Go To London, England

1. Thom Yorke. that man is hot.
2. the museums and art gallery's have free admission. FREE. no cost to go in and see some of the greatest art there is. da Vinci, Titian, de Goya, Michaelangelo, Cezanne, Bottecelli....i kid you not. free.
3. the accents, ours and theirs....we sound cute to them, they sound cute to us...what could be better?
4. the possibility of finding a way into Narnia.
5. =with a bullet= "Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around."

Comments:
I want to go with you
 
and great quote
 
i dont want to leave you behind there...
 
moey, you made me cry!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]