Tuesday, January 31

Top Five New allegiances I Have Made in the New Year

1. SEIU - basically I have just become a union steward
2. Halton Youth Network - basically I am on the committee to help implement a youth network in Halton.
3. The Rebel alliance - basically I am just a cadet right now, but hopefully I will move into a position to be able to fly missions and such in the future
4. Apple - basically I bought a Mac, and I am already buying Mac magazines and reading Mac manuals. I am completely sucked in.
5. Friends of Algonquin - basically I paid a 12 dollar few to get a newsletter and a discount. But I am officially in, got a sweet card too.

Comments:
Buy MacAddict. They are the only cool Mac mag.
 
a $12 few?
 
Bryan, what about your allegiance with the Devil for your wicked awesome fashion sense!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]