Friday, January 13

Top 5 Ways to Celebrate the Triumphant Return of Stop Five Records

1. Dance. Everyone loves to dance. It doesn't matter where you are or who you're with. Start dancing.
2. A poem. New beginnings are symbolic. Symbolism warrants poetry.
3. Leave a comment. Not very exciting, but we do love your comments.
4. Run outside in the rain and yell alot. This is generally fun, and also vaguely symbolic.
5. =with a bullet= Kiss a girl. I'm doing this one, since I missed my opportunity at New Years.

Welcome back Stop Five. It's been oh so long.

Comments:
Yay! You're back.

Where would I be without the top five posters? Well, I'll tell you, um, maybe, I guess, in the same place I was before?? Who cares, you're back!
 
i'm down with #5
 
i don't really want to kiss a GIRL...
 
Sweet! you guys are back! woohoo!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]