Thursday, January 19

Top 5 Surprising Elisha Cuthbert Appearances

1. 24 - I remember when I first started watching 24. I was at my friend Brad's and right away I recognized one of my childhood crushes from the Tv show popular mechanics for kids. I gotta say the crush hadn't really died, it was just dorment till then.
2. Perfect Situation Video - I actually didn't know that part of Weezer's history, but I am glad I watched Much Music today.
3. Love Actually - This is one of my favorite movies. It is a guilty pleasure of mine (beautiful and romantic movies). but yeah, she was super hot in it.
4. Old School - .... sorry...
5. Are You Afraid of the Dark - She actually made her first appearance in the early stages of the show, in 1996. but it was when she started attending the late night fires that I took notice.

anyway...

Comments:
ummmm...how about the Girl Next Door?!?
 
I don't think that unfortunate movie should count for anything.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]