Tuesday, January 17

Top 5 Strange Things I Do

Since Kyle tagged Stop Five Records in general, I thought I would add my list. This is my best 5, selected from a veritable buffet of choices.

1. I talk to the radio. Not just the DJ's, but the musicians too. I tell them how much I like/hate their songs, what they could have done better, etc. I also have a habit of trying to imitate James Blunt's voice everytime "You're Beautiful" comes on the radio.
2. I can only sleep in one position, ever. On stomach, one hand curled up to my face holding blankets, other arm stretched flat towards my leg. I then notch the heel of my front foot in between the big toe and second toe of my back foot.
3. I go to the mall. Not really to buy anything. Just to wander and watch people.
4. I airdrum while I drive. This one freaks people ot sometimes.
5. I refuse to drink milk with pizza. It just disgusts me.

Comments:
haha, james blunt. what a cheese head.
 
yeah man, yeah
 
do you turn your head to the left or the right?

this is crucial information you left out! if you don't turn your head you could suffocate!
 
I turn my head. Usually to the right, but sometimes to the left.
 
Indeed you do talk to the radio, sometimes even when you are air drumming (which doesn't really freak me out).
 
oh and wandering and watching people sounds sketchily close to stalking. Do you go to the mall to stalk Dan? I that your game now? Huh? Is it? Stay outta my mall Dan. I'll get ya. Get ya but good. Me and my Julius powers will take you down. Downtown.
 
Dan, I love you.

But from the sounds of how you sleep, I don't see us working out. I'm sorry. I really am.
 
Air drumming rocks! Yeeah!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]