Monday, January 16

Top 5 Shirts I Have Worn This Week

1. My trucker stylin thick flannel green and white sleaves cut off so my shoulders look huge shirt.TODAY
2. My completely bright and glow in the dark radiation like florescent green/yellow "bryan, your sweater's blinding me" eight dollar hoody. YESTERDAY
3. My long sleave Salvation Army Lighthouse Homeless Shelter Black T-shirt. YESTERDAY, TODAY.
4. My sweet awesome Royal blue extra small almost shimmalish original logo Toronto Blue Jays T-shirt. THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY.
5. My favorite forest green fits just right and makes me feel rad USMC Weopons battalion Divison T-Shirt. 2 DAYS AGO.

what was your favorite shirt this week? Stay tuned for my favorite pants and possibly hats of the week.

Comments:
I would have to say the completely bright and glow in the dark radiation like florescent green/yellow "bryan, your sweater's blinding me" eight dollar hoody is the BEST ever. It makes me smile...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]