Tuesday, January 17

Top 5 Reasons KD with Bacon is better than KD with Tuna and Ketchup

Because for some reason, I can't resist taunting someone I've never met.

1. Bacon, in all respects, is a superior meat to tuna.
2. Ketchup contains tomatoes. And although I like ketchup, tomatoes are a primary member of a dismal and little know food group called the "blueberry food group". This group has all the losers: blueberries, tomatoes, olives, and sometimes onions. In fact, I think tuna may very well be a member, although my research is far from complete.
3. I use a special type of KD (better than the original).
4. Butter and bacon is a beautiful combination. It's metaphorical in a sense. The union of bacon and butter can be likened to the beautiful union of a man and a woman in holy matrimony.
5. Tuna, in all respects, is an inferior meat to bacon.

Comments:
Top 5 Reasons KD with Ketchup and tuna is better than KD with Bacon:

1)Tuna is a fish, a big fish. So therefore the pig would be defeated in the cage match. (Assuming the cage was under water)

2)Fish are "in" right now. I don't see any disney movies about a father and son pig getting seperated, in some field and finding their way back to each other, with the help of a quick witted Australian sea gull.

3)Fish are smart. See #2

4)Tuna is the superior meat.

5)Um, Ketchup and Tuna is better because I say so...

(Butter and Bacon? Um, gross)
 
My Dad Caught a 10 foot tuna when he was 15, crazy eh
 
Dan has you worked on this one... "CAUSE I SAY SO". although a cook off could satisfy my hunger and prove Jenn wrong all at once!? (thats a challenge)
 
Bacon wins everytime
 
People put tuna in their KD? What the...?

Tuna belong in the ocean. With the other fishies. Making babies and drinking fish beer. And smoking pipes and painting pictures of ocean things. Not in my KD. That's just not the natural order of things.
 
tuna is not a real food.

tuna was used by communists to suppress the capitalist spirit.

tuna was used by nazi's to supress the jewish resistance.

tuna was invented by the devil to corrupt the mind of Judas.
THATS RIGHT... judas ate tuna... and it corrupted him@! you heard me.
 
Judas ate Dugong.
Also known as the Mediterranean sea cow.
 
How can you not like tuna..it's so diverse and adds yum to everything. Lets have some examples:
tuna sandwich
tuna melt
seared tuna
raw tuna (in sushi)
tuna in kd
tuna helper

I'm blanking, but I'm sure there are more....anyone????
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]