Monday, January 16

Top 5 Reasons I could Destroy Bryan in a Deathmatch

1. My quick wit, which has only gotten sharper since our last meeting. Prepare yourself for a prelimanary verbal tirade Bryan.
2. My speed, which was very clearly demonstrated at the bachelor party.
3. Although my hair has been cut, my strength is far from diminished.
4. Bryan is overconfident.
5. I am a tool. Contrary to popular belief, I can be a self mechanized tool. Rule 72: Never turn your back on a tool.

Consider this a formal challenge Bryan. My mother's honour is at stake.

Comments:
ooo ooo ooo... can i be your manager or perhaps your trainer?
 
wow...this is some good ol' fashion hard core blogging at it's prime...

somebody break out the popcorn!
 
give 'im the chair!
 
my money is still on Dan. he might be small but hes scrappy
 
oh danny danny danny

I think you are the man.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]