Friday, January 13

Top 5 new-ish songs that could change the face of the planet

1. Photograph by Nickelback: Jock (crotch??) rock will one day own the planet. I'm jumping on the band wagon before Chad Kroeger starts shooting people.
2. Jenny Was A Friend of Mine by The Killers: Hooky Bass Line, driving synth. People have seizures because this song is so good.
3. What Sarah Said by Death Cab for Cutie: Listen to it with a candle burning and you'll see your future.
4. Golddigger by Kanye West: So what if he is a little paranoid and kind of crazy. He writes better music than 10 of me combined. And that is a lot of me.
5. Holla Back Girl by Gwen Stefani: Because this Sh** is bananas B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

Baby we're back!!

Comments:
#1 makes me want to gouge my eyes out... or possibly my ears. whichever is more appropriate.
 
Here here. Sorry, old buddy.
 
I'm not the one incurring the wrath of Kroeger...the is nuts with a capital UTS. He will hunt people down I tells ya.
 
you know, i don't mean to be critical of your 'musical taste' but perhaps you should like... broaden your band horizons? perhaps...? please???
 
What I should have said was, "I'll broaden your musical horizons...with a punch to the groin." yeah that come back was eleventy billion years in the making.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]